Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Newbie Question - NSLU2 - NetGear MP101 and all that

  • Dave Bixler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2005
      I hava a ripped DVD on my Slug as well as pictures and media all accssed
      via my GoVideo networked DVD player and Twonkyvision. Unfortunately, it
      appears that the bit rate of the Slug cannot provide a reliable stream
      of data to play the DVD :(. Has anyone else experienced this or know of
      a possible fix?

      Thanks.