Re: Which Backup Software are you using??

  • foraccess2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Maybe checkout SynBack:

      http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/syncback-hub.html

      While I haven't used it extensively, I have tested it & can say it
      looks great for FREE software! It supports backing up to a FTP server
      but unfortunately not Secure FTP, although that feature is apparently
      planned for the "Pro" version.

      http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/sbp-features.html

      Good luck.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "gromit7o" <gromit7o@y...>