Re: smb.conf lost, can someone upload a copy?

  • the_dude13820
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2005
      Sure enough it created a new one on reboot! Sweet! Now I just have
      to put my shares back in and restart the daemon and I should be good
      to go! I thought that with the 3.x beta the files in /etc COULD be
      changed and they would stay that way, I guess not.

      Thanks for your help!

      Greg

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Börjeson