RE: [nslu2-general] small ftp, ssh ...

  • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2005
      > Is there a way to install only ftpd from inetutils
      > package?

      Yes - download the ipk, extract the files on a unix host (I believe they are
      'ar' files with compressed tar inside) and take out ftpd.

      > Can you maybe suggest any other - small - ftpserver?

      Maybe the one in the Linksys distro (which is on the Yahoo file ares, I
      believe?) ? Search the group wiki, for info.

      SSH is a problem - can't see it fitting in a very small environment, but
      dropbear is significantly smaller than openssh.

      best,

      -- Inge