Porting Optware to Synology's DS213j

  • clubfan22
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
      Hello everybody,
      I hope this is the right place to ask.
      After I had bought the DiskStation 213j, I realized there was no ipkg available for.
      So I decided to port opkg on it. This has worked for now, but I have no idea how to add the Marvell Armada 370 as a new platform right as mentioned as here.
      Is there someone out who's able to help me in this process?
      For this, you might need the bootstrap-script, I'm going to release it in the next days, I still have to fix a lot. ^^

      Thank you very much
      Clubfan22
    • clubfan22
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2013
        Today I was able to complete that bootstrap script:
        https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18560547/Bootstrap/ds213j-okg-bootstrap.tar
        Important: I did not change things such as creator maintainer and I left a dummy feed, because there's none for the Armada 370 CPU.
        I hope it helps you a bit.
        LG Clubfan22

        ---In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, <ammon.marco@...> wrote:

        Hello everybody,
        I hope this is the right place to ask.
        After I had bought the DiskStation 213j, I realized there was no ipkg available for.
        So I decided to port opkg on it. This has worked for now, but I have no idea how to add the Marvell Armada 370 as a new platform right as mentioned as here.
        Is there someone out who's able to help me in this process?
        For this, you might need the bootstrap-script, I'm going to release it in the next days, I still have to fix a lot. ^^

        Thank you very much
        Clubfan22
      • Marco Ammon
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
          Hello again,

          I tried to create a toolchain.mk file for the DS213j, but I'm not sure
          whether this is correct and working because I have absolutely no experience
          in creating toolchains.

          Here it is:
          https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18560547/Bootstrap/toolchain-syno213jmv7
          1.mk.