Re: [nslu2-general] Problem Installing Torrentflux

  • Anthony Takata
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2013
      Sounds like you may not have the package readline.
      readline6.1-26.1-2The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions for
      use by applications that allow users to edit command lines as they aretry
      installing that, and adding torrentflux again,

      On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM, threeeyedtoad <threeeyedtoad@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > After becoming more and more frustrated with the freezing issues I've had
      > with Transmission, I've decided to give Torrentflux a shot. After ipkg
      > update (which sadly returns 404s for wget), I tried ipkg install
      > transmission. I won't post the full output here (unless requested), but we
      > begin fine with:
      >
      > Installing torrentflux (2.4-5) to root...
      >
      > Then, at the end, we get to the problems:
      >
      > Configuring python
      > Configuring sqlite2
      > Configuring torrentflux
      > Creating TorrentFlux database with sqlite
      > sqlite: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot
      > postinst script returned status 127
      > ERROR: torrentflux.postinst returned 127
      >
      > Any suggestions on how I might get this running?
      >
      > TIA!

    • M.J. Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        Good call. Thanks for the guidance. Up and running now.