Problem Installing Torrentflux

  • threeeyedtoad
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2013
      After becoming more and more frustrated with the freezing issues I've had with Transmission, I've decided to give Torrentflux a shot. After ipkg update (which sadly returns 404s for wget), I tried ipkg install transmission. I won't post the full output here (unless requested), but we begin fine with:

      Installing torrentflux (2.4-5) to root...

      Then, at the end, we get to the problems:

      Configuring python
      Configuring sqlite2
      Configuring torrentflux
      Creating TorrentFlux database with sqlite
      sqlite: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
      postinst script returned status 127
      ERROR: torrentflux.postinst returned 127

      Any suggestions on how I might get this running?

      TIA!
    • Anthony Takata
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2013
        Sounds like you may not have the package readline.
        readline6.1-26.1-2The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions for
        use by applications that allow users to edit command lines as they aretry
        installing that, and adding torrentflux again,

        On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM, threeeyedtoad <threeeyedtoad@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > After becoming more and more frustrated with the freezing issues I've had
        > with Transmission, I've decided to give Torrentflux a shot. After ipkg
        > update (which sadly returns 404s for wget), I tried ipkg install
        > transmission. I won't post the full output here (unless requested), but we
        > begin fine with:
        >
        > Installing torrentflux (2.4-5) to root...
        >
        > Then, at the end, we get to the problems:
        >
        > Configuring python
        > Configuring sqlite2
        > Configuring torrentflux
        > Creating TorrentFlux database with sqlite
        > sqlite: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot
        > postinst script returned status 127
        > ERROR: torrentflux.postinst returned 127
        >
        > Any suggestions on how I might get this running?
        >
        > TIA!

      • M.J. Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2013
          Good call. Thanks for the guidance. Up and running now.