Re: [nslu2-general] Request for porting Lusca

  • Anthony Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Ooh... not sure if you would want to try running a proxy/cache server on
      the slug. It's already bogged down enough with a mere web server...
      As far as requesting a port, posting here was a good idea, I'm not sure
      what the wiki password is.
      There are guides out there on how to make a dev environment (both inside
      and outside the slug), but most of the information seems fairly outdated.
      I would recommend checking the performance of this program on a normal
      distribution, gauge the memory and CPU requirements (trust me, attempting
      to rely on swapping does more harm than good when working with the slug),
      and see if it is even feasible.
      Best of luck!