torrentflux-b4rt ipkg package with the modified transmission version

  • ericv632
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      on my tomatousb router, with optware installed,
      i installed the available version of torrentflux (v2.4) but i find bitornado slow to connect to trackers...
      transmission seems to be faster and have much better upnp support....

      would someone be able to compile a ipkg package of torrentflux-b4rt with both its supported modified clients (transmission and bitornado) included ?
      would be greatly appreciated...