compatible drives

  • Eric CS
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 8:32 AM
      Someone could give me a list of compatible drives for NSLU2?
      thanks for the help and forgive my horrible english

    • Anthony Takata
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 7:35 PM
        Almost anything should work, as long as it is recognized as a Universal
        Mass Storage Device (Flash drives, portable hard drive, etc).
        Easiest is to try plugging the device in, and see if it shows up in the
        interface.