Re: [nslu2-general] problem with openslug + nslu2

  • Eric CS
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
      I can do "ipkg update" succesfully the first time I reflashed openslug, but
      then "ipkg upgrade" or "ipkg install x" fails.
      maybe it's because I made the modification in resistance R83?

    • Ovidiu Sas
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        Try to install another firmware and see if the issue persists.
        Maybe it's a hardware issue (bad memory??)

        -ovidiu