Re: [nslu2-general] problem with openslug + nslu2

  • Eric CS
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
      I reinstalled the firmware and reunsling hard disk several times with the
      same result.

    • Eric CS
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        I can do "ipkg update" succesfully the first time I reflashed openslug, but
        then "ipkg upgrade" or "ipkg install x" fails.
        maybe it's because I made the modification in resistance R83?

      • Ovidiu Sas
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
          Try to install another firmware and see if the issue persists.
          Maybe it's a hardware issue (bad memory??)

          -ovidiu