Re: [nslu2-general] RE: Help building Debian Kernel

  • Anthony Takata
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      Indeed, a google search may help, check out these finds:

      http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2006/11/msg00045.html
      http://old.nabble.com/Cross-compile-toolchain-td30091841.html
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Development/MasterMakefile

      I'm actually not on Debian myself, but hopefully that should help you
      along. ;)