Building Kernel 3.2.7?

  • dssleech2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Has anyone tried building the (latest) 3.2.7 kernel for the NSLU2?
      Maybe I am doing something wrong. The build starts but eventually errors out with file not found errors. It looks like I need a toolchain. Is this really necessary if I am building for the same processor?

      What is the latest version people have built?

      I am looking to enable EM28xx video capture device.

      thanks!