Re: Extra Memory/ swap space

  • stigslims
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Judging by the cautious warning and the small gain from effort involved, i think its easier to deal with it shortcomings as they arise rather than potentially cause more harm than good
      (after all i am what would be described as a novice). Thanks for the help none the less, but rest assured i will be back at some point on a search for info.