asterisk packages

  • Ovidiu Sas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hello all,

      We would like to cleanup asterisk packages in the feeds.
      We will start by removing asterisk 1.2:
      - asterisk
      - asterisk-sounds (obsolete by asterisk14 sound packages)

      Is there anyone still using asterisk 1.4 or 1.6?
      - asterisk14
      - asterisk14-chan-capi
      - asterisk16
      - asterisk16-addons
      We would like to remove the above versions if not used anymore.

      The officially maintained versions are asterisk 1.8 and asterisk 10:
      - asterisk-gui
      - asterisk14-core-sounds*
      - asterisk14-extra-sounds*
      - asterisk14-moh*
      - asterisk18
      - asterisk10

      Regards,
      Ovidiu Sas
    • Ovidiu Sas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        Lat call for asterisk14 (1.4) and asterisk16 (1.6).
        Please upgrade to asterisk18 (1.8) or asterisk10 (10).

        Regards,
        Ovidiu Sas

        On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Ovidiu Sas <osas@...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > We would like to cleanup asterisk packages in the feeds.
        > We will start by removing asterisk 1.2:
        > - asterisk
        > - asterisk-sounds (obsolete by asterisk14 sound packages)
        >
        > Is there anyone still using asterisk 1.4 or 1.6?
        > - asterisk14
        > - asterisk14-chan-capi
        > - asterisk16
        > - asterisk16-addons
        > We would like to remove the above versions if not used anymore.
        >
        > The officially maintained versions are asterisk 1.8 and asterisk 10:
        > - asterisk-gui
        > - asterisk14-core-sounds*
        > - asterisk14-extra-sounds*
        > - asterisk14-moh*
        > - asterisk18
        > - asterisk10
        >

        > Regards,
        > Ovidiu Sas
      • oddballhero
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          If anybody actually needs the packages, they can download the ipk files (http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/) for posterity's sake or build them (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/AddAPackageToOptware) for the fun of it.

          --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Ovidiu Sas wrote:

          > Lat call for asterisk14 (1.4) and asterisk16 (1.6).
          > Please upgrade to asterisk18 (1.8) or asterisk10 (10).
          >
          > Regards,
          > Ovidiu Sas
          >
          > On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
          > > Hello all,
          > >
          > > We would like to cleanup asterisk packages in the feeds.
          > > We will start by removing asterisk 1.2:
          > > - asterisk
          > > - asterisk-sounds (obsolete by asterisk14 sound packages)
          > >
          > > Is there anyone still using asterisk 1.4 or 1.6?
          > > - asterisk14
          > > - asterisk14-chan-capi
          > > - asterisk16
          > > - asterisk16-addons
          > > We would like to remove the above versions if not used anymore.
          > >
          > > The officially maintained versions are asterisk 1.8 and asterisk 10:
          > > - asterisk-gui
          > > - asterisk14-core-sounds*
          > > - asterisk14-extra-sounds*
          > > - asterisk14-moh*