Re: rcS file not starting some applications

  • Adam Suhy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      Would that explain why running the same script manually would work?

    • Anthony Takata
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        It might, since the shell isn't loaded for init scripts. I had similar
        issues getting a java-based program to launch other processes.
        If you'll notice, in the init scripts anything that isn't a part of the
        built-in commands has a full path specified to it.