AirPrint on pogoplug

  • Myjunk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello,

      Am wondering if anyone has managed or looked at getting AirPrint to work on a pogoplug via optware?

      I searched and found tht it sort of works under a full fledged Arch install into pogoplug, but I'm running via optware and most of the packages like Avahi and such is not available.

      Anyone can offer any insight?

      Sent from Apple's last year model
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013