Admin1 directory....how access?

  • donna foley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      My PC sees on the network the Linksys DISK1 and ADMIN1.
      When trying to access ADMIN a name and password window appears.
      None of the default passwords.....ADMIN ADMIN or my own assigned
      name a password will open it.

      What is folder for and how do I access it?

      thanks
    • Adrian Day
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
        On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:21:58 -0000, donna foley
        <dontbfooled2000@...> wrote:

        > My PC sees on the network the Linksys DISK1 and ADMIN1.
        > When trying to access ADMIN a name and password window appears.
        > None of the default passwords.....ADMIN ADMIN or my own assigned
        > name a password will open it.
        >
        > What is folder for and how do I access it?

        Username: admin
        Password: admin

        Works for me. BTW, it's case sensitive.