Re: [nslu2-general] Re: How to mount drives to a static mount point?

  • Anthony Takata
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
      Hmm. With my limited experience, the best guess I have is that the drives
      aren't enumerating fast enough or consistently if that's happening.
      Another thing you can try is having a file marker on each drive to identify
      which one, and at boot (waiting a bit for the mounts to finish) and run a
      script that will remount them to the right place depending on which markers
      are found. Beyond that, I'm not sure what to tell you more :( .