Re: [nslu2-general] Installing optware

  • OddballHero
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      The full install instructions are at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/PlugComputers .
      Tips and links to install packages are at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PlugComputers .
      Read the warnings and remember, do this at your own risk.
      I don't know what installation tutorial you used so I can't help you much with the problems you mentioned (you need to put more information such as type/version of Plug, etc.) although it looks like you need to install the arm version of unzip.

      PS:  Bruce aka bturrie has another version of the instructions at https://turriebuntu.wordpress.com/pogoplugdockstar-pages/how-to-install-optware-on-a-pogoplug-from-oddballheros-post/ and some other guides.  He does a pretty good job cleaning up my stuff.  If you do not know Linux, I would not even try installing optware until you do learn.