Re: [nslu2-general] Debian Lenny updates

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      Thanks for the link. I think that squeeze, being a later version, would be the way to go for any new installations. I have Lenny installed though and I was just trying to update it. Debian took down the old update sites and stopped supporting Lenny but I saw something about some support being reinstated and a new URL for security updates

      Doug

      Doug Crompton
      WA3DSP
      www.crompton.com