Re: Mount question.

  • stigslims
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012
      I did when you pointed it out (n00b alert). So backup and edit the rcs file to look for the mount_optextX file. Then download it and make it executeable. Two questions, 1 how to wget?, i know how it works but not sure on the format eg Wget http???????????. And second does it matter wher the mount_optextX file goes?, or does the rcs look pretty much everywhere until it finds it no matter where i might have stuck it?. Thanks for your help. I think i am learning Unix/Linux from the wrong end lol.