Re: [nslu2-general] Debian Lenny updates

  • DaylanDarby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      I had no luck with Lenny, but I had great success with
      http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html (debian 6.0), which I
      installed and tested on three slugs.

      On 07/09/2012 11:05 AM, Doug wrote:

      > I posted this in the NSLU2 Linux group but it appears dead. Perhaps
      > someone here has an answer.

      > wasn't paying attention and stopped getting updates to my NSLU2 Debian
      > Lenny distribution. The current update links are broken. I see this
      > notice - http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120310
      > Can I still get updates and if so what path/statement do I need to change?
      >
      > Doug Crompton
      > WA3DSP
      > www.crompton.com

    • Doug
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
        Thanks for the link. I think that squeeze, being a later version, would be the way to go for any new installations. I have Lenny installed though and I was just trying to update it. Debian took down the old update sites and stopped supporting Lenny but I saw something about some support being reinstated and a new URL for security updates

        Doug

        Doug Crompton
        WA3DSP
        www.crompton.com