Debian Lenny updates

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      I posted this in the NSLU2 Linux group but it appears dead. Perhaps someone here has an answer.

      wasn't paying attention and stopped getting updates to my NSLU2 Debian
      Lenny distribution. The current update links are broken. I see this
      notice - http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120310
      Can I still get updates and if so what path/statement do I need to change?

      Doug Crompton
      WA3DSP
      www.crompton.com

    • DaylanDarby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
        I had no luck with Lenny, but I had great success with
        http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html (debian 6.0), which I
        installed and tested on three slugs.

        On 07/09/2012 11:05 AM, Doug wrote:

        > I posted this in the NSLU2 Linux group but it appears dead. Perhaps
        > someone here has an answer.

        > wasn't paying attention and stopped getting updates to my NSLU2 Debian
        > Lenny distribution. The current update links are broken. I see this
        > notice - http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120310
        > Can I still get updates and if so what path/statement do I need to change?
        >
        > Doug Crompton
        > WA3DSP
        > www.crompton.com

      • Doug
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
          Thanks for the link. I think that squeeze, being a later version, would be the way to go for any new installations. I have Lenny installed though and I was just trying to update it. Debian took down the old update sites and stopped supporting Lenny but I saw something about some support being reinstated and a new URL for security updates

          Doug

          Doug Crompton
          WA3DSP
          www.crompton.com