Re: weechat 0.3.8 and python plugin

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2012
      Thanks for the patch. Integrated.

      We can give you svn access to optware if you'd like.

      -Brian

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "samjack_it" <samjack@...> wrote:

      > i found the problem and fixed. now python plugin is loaded correctly
      >
      > here is the patch for the weechat.mk:
      >
      > https://www.box.com/s/1ede11d27683b8a3dd96
      >
      > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "samjack_it" <samjack@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've tried with no success.
      > > First ipkg try to download 0.3.7 version and failure. I don't know why. (obviously I run ipkg update and list command show 0.3.8 version number)
      > > resolved downloading package manually.
      > >
      > > then I run weechat: the lua plugin id loaded correctly, but the python one fails with
      > >
      > > Error: unable to load plugin "/opt/lib/weechat/plugins/python.so":/opt/lib/weechat/plugins/python.so: undefined symbol: _Py_NoneStruct
      > >
      > > NB I've installed only python2.6 package
      > >

      > > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "samjack_it" <samjack@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > ok. I will try next weekend and report here results
      > > > thanks

    • jwon042
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2012
        Hello, thank you for getting Python and Lua support for weechat! I appreciate it very much!

        Will Perl support ever be added? A lot of the scripts for weechat are written for Perl as well.

        I can help develop/test Perl integration into weechat if you can point me in the right direction or let me know what the issues are!

        Thank you for your support thus far!