Re: [nslu2-general] video streaming constant stutter on pogoplug with samba

  • OddballHero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
      Samba is pretty much samba no matter the distribution.  Copy from your ARM settings
      socket options in smb.conf (such as socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_KEEPALIVE SO_RCVBUF=131072 SO_SNDBUF=65535).  You can fine tune the values.  See socket options in http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Samba.%c2%a0 Actually search the site or google the topic.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
        Sorry, I meant ALARM (archlinuxarm).