POGO-P01 New Owner, And Linux Noob, asking for help

  • psicovirusmx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      im trying to follow the guide posted here, but it asumes you already know linux, so i cant follow it, can somebody please direct me to a step by step guide to install optware, samba, transmition and get my pogo to be a better equipment.

      BTW, sorry for my english, my main language is spanish, but i can read english and understand it almost perfectly
    • OddballHero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
        Sorry (Lo siento), Optware requires some Linux knowledge (learn it, love it, live it, spend less money).  Se necesita aprender Linux para entender Optware (that's the limit of my poor Spanish high school knowledge.  Guides are available at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/PlugComputers , http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PlugComputers , and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Plugadditions .