PHP String Comparison Timeout

  • nuisancevalue
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 7:23 AM
      Hello,

      I was hoping that someone might be able to direct me to a solution for a strange problem that I am having with an install of SlugOS/BE running php-thttpd.

      For some reason comparing long strings (md5 hashes) causes php to timeout.

      e.g. if ('0421008445828ceb46f496700a5fa65e' == md5('poop')) { echo 'this is true';} would time out after 90 seconds of "processing" via thttpd.

      I should mention that I then tried an install of lighttpd instead with fast php cgi with the same issue.

      Thanks,

      Rowan