Re: [nslu2-general] how to get Samba to NOT show flash drive

  • bruce turrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
      The path statement

      path = /tmp/.cemnt

      includes all your drive mount points. To see only a specific mount point, say /sdb1, change your path statement to:

      path = /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sdb1

      I'm presuming here that your optware drive is /sda1, and that's the one you don't want to see. If you want to have another drive you want to see you'll need to set up a second share in smb.conf. Following your example it might look something like:

      [Another]
      comment = Share another drive.
      path = /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sdc1