Update: I now own a device who is capable of running the Optware targets

  • Gregg Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hello!
      Most of you by now know who I am, so I'll spare the introduction
      unless people do not recognize me from that signature or the name.
      However as of Tuesday I have become an owner of a Cloud Engines
      Pogoplug, the basic black variety.

      As of now all I have done is unpack it and the drive housing. Next
      will be making a few tests via the mini root filesystem that the
      Slackware on Arm site provides. I must say the page on the site (
      www.nslu2-Linux.org ) provides a compelling argument for buying one.

      Once I know more as to how the unit performs here, then I'll address
      the necessary details in a follow up message.
      -----
      Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...