Stock Linksys/Cisco 2.3R63 firmware - where is it?

  • jl0242
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
      Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Linksys/Cisco 2.3R63 NSLU2 firmware?

      I'm trying to revert my slug from Unslung 6.10 back to stock firmware (using upslug2). I was hoping to download the stock firmware from here:

      http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support/storage/NSLU2

      But the 'Downloads' area simply shows the message:

      "No firmware/driver download available"

      There is a link to the Code Center that provides the full source code, but I was hoping to find a .bin file.

      Can anyone help?

      Cheers
    • Ian White
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
        If you are unable to find the firmware from anywhere else
        I have various versions of the original Linksys NSLU2 firmware including NSLU2_V23R63
        (dated 13-Nov-2005 size in zip format 6.433MB)

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
          There is a copy of NSLU2_V23RA5_fw.bin available for download on modem-help.co.uk, IIRC this was slightly later than V23R63 which had release notes

          ==================
          8/18/2005

          Linksys
          A division of Cisco Systems, Inc.

          Firmware Release Notes for NSLU2.
          V2.3R63 (7/06/2005)
          1. FAT32/NTFS support on Port 2 and FAT32/EXT3 support on port 1

          The latest Linksys version I have binary + GPL is NSLU2_V23R76.bin dating from August 2007.

          Again happy to upload somewhere...