Apologies

  • Ben Kentzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hi All

      It appears that my personal email account has been compromised overnight,
      and you will have received an email purporting to be me, suggest that you
      click on a link about an iphone.

      Please do NOT click on the link - you probably guessed that the email was
      not from me.

      All I can do I offer sincere apologies, and give assurances that I am
      trying to prevent it from happening again.

      Happy Christmas

      Ben