Re: Add Bluetooth Support to Dockstar?

  • oddballhero
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      For your sanity's sake, you may want to try Archlinuxarm http://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv5/seagate-goflex-home (your best bet) or see if somebody has got Emdebian running on it (google Jeff Doozan or OpenStora). I have GoFlex Nets and they seem to be more straightforward than the GoFlex Home (I don't have one so I don't know but I believe it uses HipServ OS). You could always try to compile kernel modules but that may be more work than you care for.