Re: [nslu2-general] Alternative to NSLU2 Atom! Revo R3610's Developed this:

  • Ralph Finch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      Interesting gizmo (the Acer Revo) but it comes with a 250 GB hard
      drive...surely uses more than 4 watts.

      On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Peter <pabmartin@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Using my Acer Revo sucking a mere 4 watts I was able to develop and render
      > this cool 3D PDF app, watch hulu and get backed up by mozy evy 2 hrs
      > without a hitch., Now check this out for what 300 bucks in computing power
      > can do:

    • twinclouds
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011
        I used to have an Acer Revo (N230 based) as well.  However, it always consume more than 10-12 watts even when it is idle.  Unless your Revo is based on an different processor, I don't think it is possible to consume only 4 watts.