NSLU as upnp/dlna audio renderer

  • sinclair73
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      Hi,

      i want use one of my debian slugs as a bath audio player and control the
      player via upnp/dlna.
      But i found no solution for this. There are a few linux based products
      that can act as a dlna renderer in my home netzwork. Like my Samsung TV,
      xbmc or my android mobile phone. But how can i install such a renderer
      (for audio) on my NSLU2? System and sound-hardware is not the problem,
      (only) to find and install a working upnp audio renderer.
      Who can help me?
      Regards,
      Sinclair