Feeds

  • nicktbrit
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi all,

      Am trying to download openvpn from http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/ using IPKG but I get an error. Upon opening it in a browser, it seems that the whole "cross" directory has disappeared, with only the "modules" directory listed under "/feeds/unslung". Has the directory been migrated else where?

      Thanks in advance for any help,
      Nick
    • quandru_nabdine
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
        Hi all,

        I am having the same issue even just when I try and do ipkg update. "/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/stable/Packages.gz" comes down fine. "/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/stable/Packages.gz" and "/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/Packages.gz" are MIA, I get 404's. Specifically:

        Collected errors:
        ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-LIK1VS http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/native/stable/Packages.gz'
        ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-LIK1VS http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/Packages.gz'

        Does anyone have any ideas on whether the packages have been moved or anything?

        Many thanks,
        Q.