Re: Samba

  • oddballhero
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2011
      To check to see if smbd and nmbd is running, Try "ps |grep mbd" or "ps -ef|grep mbd" if you added the extra utils packages. Also there have been problems with samba2, you might want to change to samba3. See http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Plugadditions bottom of the page. If you are still having problems, might need a copy of your smb.conf to check, the ps status, the "mount" status, and "df -h".