Hello everyone

  • somekool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      I am new to this group, I am using dd-wrt for about 2 years now and I am using your feeds for ipkg.

      I'd like to learn how to cross compile for dd-wrt and submit packages to you guys.

      In the short turn, I'd like to get kernel modules for ipv6 firewalling and all the tool necessary.
      eventualy, asterisk 1.6 would be nice and it is still missing from your repository.

      I'm downloading the toolchains ....

      cheers !