cups segfaults

  • smlacc1 leador
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      I have optware running on an asus rt-n16, using a ddwrt-firmware.
      Most of the software i have installed works fine, but cupsd keeps
      segfaulting:

      strace /opt/sbin/cupsd
      execve("/opt/sbin/cupsd", ["/opt/sbin/cupsd"], [/* 9 vars */]) = 0
      old_mmap(NULL, 20, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
      -1, 0) = 0x2aaae000
      --- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---
      +++ killed by SIGSEGV +++
      Segmentation fault

      i have all the support libraries I think I need (uclibc etc), and the
      other packages I've installed work fine. I also have the usb printer
      kernel module loaded (usblp).

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Smlacc