Re: Transmission Rebuild

  • fgm
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 14, 2011
      This is wonderful news, great job!

      I was following the trac ticket which regarded the checksum error bug in transmission, but was lost in the cross references. Now I can see it is a bug with uclibc, not transmission.

      Could any of you please point me in a direction of a step by step, "how-to-apply-a-patch" guide for extreme noobs? I did rolled back to transmission 1.76, but that is the limit of my abilities in this matter.

      I use the unslung distro.