Re: Home Automation using NSLU2

  • marcberlioux@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2011
      I have built an OpenWrt package of the Web and command line interfaces I made to control the Boomerang board. The package is called "domus" and is available in the Downloads section of the Boomerang board's page:
      http://xmarc.free.fr/berlioux/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
      I have also added a specific section to describe the software and its use.

      --
      Marc BERLIOUX--
      I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.