Re: Another alternative to the SLUG (not really): GoFlexNet

  • oddballhero
    Message 1 of 25 , May 18 11:33 PM
      Got it working with a 3.5" drive using a sata data extension cable. Had to use an external power supply from a usb to sata kit due to no 12V supply from GoFlex. Now got an awesome little server with 2 sata drives. By the way, nice work on your blogs and Debian Lenny machine. I had to modify Doozan's squeeze script, he really needs to update that stuff.