NSLU2 turning itself off right after I turn it on

  • salvatore.iovene
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      I'm suddenly having trouble with my NSLU2 running Unslung 6.10.

      When the Ethernet cable or a USB device are connected, as soon as I turn it on, it will go off right away. That is, after half a second or so, the Ready/Status light will switch from orange to off.

      If nothing is connected, the NSLU2 will stay on for about 10 seconds, then the same will happen again.

      Despite this, I can put it in upgrade mode, but once it's there and I plug in the Ethernet cable, it will turn itself off again, so I can't flash it again.

      I doubt this is actually a hardware issue, because if I put it into upgrade mode and then wait indefinitely without plugging the Ethernet cable, it will just stay on and wait.

      Can anybody help with this?

      Thanks a lot in advance!
      Salvatore.