Re: Home Automation using NSLU2
- Those interested in Home automation will certainly excuse me for being so off-topic:
This is for WRT54G/GL/GS with the mainboard in 'L'
- RS232 line adapter
- 1-wire adapter for DS1820/DS18B20 thermal sensors
- SD/MMC mod for logging temperature or kismet or WYL
- 5V regulated power supply
All the software described work quite well.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "marcberlioux@..." <marcberlioux@...> wrote:
> I've updated the pages.
- I have built an OpenWrt package of the Web and command line interfaces I made to control the Boomerang board. The package is called "domus" and is available in the Downloads section of the Boomerang board's page:
I have also added a specific section to describe the software and its use.
I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.