Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Transmission Rebuild

  • Ralph&Maria Finch
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2011
      2nd the thanks, I've just tested with 2 or 3 torrents, but they're working
      much better than prior versions of transmission. Before they would hang
      after a few minutes, now they download and upload normally. Very nice to not
      have to redo hours of work installing Debian or something to replace Unslung
      on the NSLU2. Thanks mate from the less clever--

      On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Computerfix Pro
      <computerfixpro@...>wrote:

      > Thanks for finally getting this fixed!! I have been testing all day on
      > NSLU2 with 14 torrents and 36 GB downloaded. So far ZERO hash fails, looks
      > perfect, THANKS for the hard work.

    • fgm
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 14, 2011
        This is wonderful news, great job!

        I was following the trac ticket which regarded the checksum error bug in transmission, but was lost in the cross references. Now I can see it is a bug with uclibc, not transmission.

        Could any of you please point me in a direction of a step by step, "how-to-apply-a-patch" guide for extreme noobs? I did rolled back to transmission 1.76, but that is the limit of my abilities in this matter.

        I use the unslung distro.