Which OS for IMAP Server?

  • Brent Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
      I want to set up my Slug as an IMAP mail server. Which OS does the
      group recommend? I'm currently running OpenWrt Kamikaze 7.09.

      Also which software should I use for the IMAP server?

      Any tips or suggestions are welcome.

      I'm not planning to run anything else on the Slug.

      Thanks,
      Brent
    • oddballhero
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
        I use OpenWrt Backfire 10.03. Dovecot is a pretty good IMAP server. I use it with fetchmail and procmail. Works like a champ.