Re: [nslu2-general] Home Automation board for NSLU2

  • Marc Berlioux
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
      I can make some customised PCBs for those who have special needs
      --
      Marc BERLIOUX
      "Learn from the mistakes of others, You'll never live long enough to

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
        News:

        I've put a picture of the Boomerang board in use :
        http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … in_use.jpg

        I've also made some cosmetic changes(menu) + a Downloads section. I'm writing some OpenWRT configuration paragraphs. There will be soon a link to a gallery detailing the making-of. It won't be long, I'm currently jobless so I have time to write documentation. Be patient

        You can support me with Donations on the Boomerang Board pages:
        http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … en.html#pp
        http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … fr.html#pp

        I've had a couple of donations and a very spicy pizza from a japanese guy:
        http://berlioux.com/electronique/images/japanese-pizza.jpg
        Thanks

        I'm also looking for a cheap NSLU2 (in europe only, best wud be in france) for software development purpose. Mine is 24/7 in use...

        And for a link pointing to a good tutorial about making packages for OpenWRT

        CU
        --
        Marc BERLIOUX
        "I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk" John Huston
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
        • marcberlioux@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 6, 2011
            --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Carl Lowenstein <clowenstein@...> wrote:

            > Try this for the in_use picture:
            > <http://xmarc.free.fr/berlioux/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg>
            >
            > --
            > carl lowenstein� <clowenstein@...>

            Thank you Carl. I don't know why the URLs have been truncated.
            Best is however to use berlioux.com cause I'm about to move my hosting.

            http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg
            http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html

            --
            Marc BERLIOUX
            L'éternité c'est long, surtout vers la fin.