Re: [nslu2-general] Home Automation board for NSLU2

  • Marc Berlioux
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
      Next one is for WRT54G
      it's a bit off-topic, but not that much
      http://berlioux.com/electronique/wrt-sim/wrt-sim.html

      features: RS232, 1-wire, SD card
      the documentation is in progress

      I've put some Paypal buttons on my boomerang pages for philantropic guys who
      want to support me
      regards
      --
      Marc BERLIOUX
      "Reality ? Isn't that where the pizza delivery guy comes from ? "

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
        I can make some customised PCBs for those who have special needs
        --
        Marc BERLIOUX
        "Learn from the mistakes of others, You'll never live long enough to

        ________________________________
        Thats nice! And a good inspiration, I might not build the whole card but
        may use parts of it.

        Regards Patrik

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
          News:

          I've put a picture of the Boomerang board in use :
          http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … in_use.jpg

          I've also made some cosmetic changes(menu) + a Downloads section. I'm writing some OpenWRT configuration paragraphs. There will be soon a link to a gallery detailing the making-of. It won't be long, I'm currently jobless so I have time to write documentation. Be patient

          You can support me with Donations on the Boomerang Board pages:
          http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … en.html#pp
          http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … fr.html#pp

          I've had a couple of donations and a very spicy pizza from a japanese guy:
          http://berlioux.com/electronique/images/japanese-pizza.jpg
          Thanks

          I'm also looking for a cheap NSLU2 (in europe only, best wud be in france) for software development purpose. Mine is 24/7 in use...

          And for a link pointing to a good tutorial about making packages for OpenWRT

          CU
          --
          Marc BERLIOUX
          "I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk" John Huston
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
          • marcberlioux@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 6, 2011
              --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Carl Lowenstein <clowenstein@...> wrote:

              > Try this for the in_use picture:
              > <http://xmarc.free.fr/berlioux/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg>
              >
              > --
              > carl lowenstein� <clowenstein@...>

              Thank you Carl. I don't know why the URLs have been truncated.
              Best is however to use berlioux.com cause I'm about to move my hosting.

              http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg
              http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html

              --
              Marc BERLIOUX
              L'éternité c'est long, surtout vers la fin.