Re: [nslu2-general] Home Automation board for NSLU2

  • Patrik
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
      Thats nice! And a good inspiration, I might not build the whole card but
      may use parts of it.

      Regards Patrik

      On 2011-03-30 18:49, Richard Hughes wrote:

      > COOL!
      >
      > On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Marc Berlioux
      > <marcberlioux@... <mailto:marcberlioux%40rocketmail.com>>wrote:
      >

      > > I'm a newcomer to this list
      > > I've designed some hardware that might interest some of you:
      > > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
      > > in french:
      > > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-fr.html
      > > thanks to the nslu2-linux.org web site
      > > --
      > > Marc BERLIOUX

    • Marc Berlioux
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
        Next one is for WRT54G
        it's a bit off-topic, but not that much
        http://berlioux.com/electronique/wrt-sim/wrt-sim.html

        features: RS232, 1-wire, SD card
        the documentation is in progress

        I've put some Paypal buttons on my boomerang pages for philantropic guys who
        want to support me
        regards
        --
        Marc BERLIOUX
        "Reality ? Isn't that where the pizza delivery guy comes from ? "

        ________________________________
        <marcberlioux@...>wrote:

        > I'm a newcomer to this list
        > I've designed some hardware that might interest some of you:
        > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html
        > in french:
        > http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-fr.html
        > thanks to the nslu2-linux.org web site
        > --
        > Marc BERLIOUX

      • Marc Berlioux
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
          I can make some customised PCBs for those who have special needs
          --
          Marc BERLIOUX
          "Learn from the mistakes of others, You'll never live long enough to

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
            News:

            I've put a picture of the Boomerang board in use :
            http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … in_use.jpg

            I've also made some cosmetic changes(menu) + a Downloads section. I'm writing some OpenWRT configuration paragraphs. There will be soon a link to a gallery detailing the making-of. It won't be long, I'm currently jobless so I have time to write documentation. Be patient

            You can support me with Donations on the Boomerang Board pages:
            http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … en.html#pp
            http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomer … fr.html#pp

            I've had a couple of donations and a very spicy pizza from a japanese guy:
            http://berlioux.com/electronique/images/japanese-pizza.jpg
            Thanks

            I'm also looking for a cheap NSLU2 (in europe only, best wud be in france) for software development purpose. Mine is 24/7 in use...

            And for a link pointing to a good tutorial about making packages for OpenWRT

            CU
            --
            Marc BERLIOUX
            "I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk" John Huston
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
            • marcberlioux@rocketmail.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 6, 2011
                --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Carl Lowenstein <clowenstein@...> wrote:

                > Try this for the in_use picture:
                > <http://xmarc.free.fr/berlioux/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg>
                >
                > --
                > carl lowenstein� <clowenstein@...>

                Thank you Carl. I don't know why the URLs have been truncated.
                Best is however to use berlioux.com cause I'm about to move my hosting.

                http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/images/boomerang_in_use.jpg
                http://berlioux.com/electronique/boomerang/boomerang-en.html

                --
                Marc BERLIOUX
                L'éternité c'est long, surtout vers la fin.